After the stainless steel pressure gauge is used and pr […]
After the stainless steel pressure gauge is used and pressed for a period of time, the movement of the pressure gauge will inevitably show some deformation and wear, and the pressure gauge will produce various errors and failures. In order to ensure its original accuracy without distorting the transmission of the value, it should be replaced in time to ensure that the instructions are correct, safe and reliable. The pressure gauge should be cleaned regularly.
Because the inside of the pressure gauge is not clean, it will increase the wear of various parts, which will affect its normal operation, and will cause the pressure gauge to malfunction and become scrapped. According to the regulations of JJG52-1999, the verification period of the pressure gauge installed in the pressure measuring position generally does not exceed half a year. For pressure gauges related to production safety and environmental monitoring, the verification period must be in accordance with verification procedures, which can only be less than half a year; if the industrial and mining conditions are poor, the verification period must be shorter. For pressure measurement parts with large medium fluctuations, frequent use, high accuracy requirements, and strict requirements on safety factors, the verification period can be appropriately shortened according to the specific conditions.
Precautions for the use of stainless steel pressure gauges
1. The current passing through the electrical contacts of the stainless steel pressure gauge is not allowed to exceed 3A (amperes), otherwise it is conceited.
2. The stainless steel pressure gauge should be installed vertically, and collision and vibration should be avoided during transportation and installation.
3. The pressure gauge should be used in a place where the ambient temperature is -40℃-+70℃ and the relative humidity is not more than 85%, and vibration or sharp pulsation of the measured medium has no effect on reliable contact and accurate signal reading.
4. When the pressure gauge adjusts the given value, it must be carried out with the help of a slotted screwdriver.
5. When measuring static load, the pressure gauge can be used up to 3/4 of the upper limit of measurement, when measuring alternating load, it can be used up to 2/3 of the upper limit of measurement, and for instantaneous measurement, it can be used up to the upper limit of measurement.
6. The stainless steel pressure gauge should add an isolation device and a buffer device when measuring the medium with high viscosity and the drastically fluctuating pressure.