1. Place the pressure checker on the workbench smoothly […]
1. Place the pressure checker on the workbench smoothly and place it in a horizontal position. In order to facilitate the work, the common checker is used to horizontally place on the workbench, which is convenient for turning the handwheel. To facilitate instrument overhaul, a precision pressure gauge is installed on the left connector of the checker, and an overhaul pressure gauge is installed on the right connector.
2. The depth of the oil injected into the oil cup should be not less than 2/3 of the depth of the cup.
3. After the instrument is installed, open the valve of the oil cup, shake the hand wheel counterclockwise, unscrew the oil pump screw, and perform oil absorption. The speed of shaking the hand wheel should be gentle. The length of the screw should not reach the end. After the end of the oil suction, it should be stopped briefly. After the oil is fully drawn in, the screw should be shaken into a few buckles to discharge the air brought in. The oil cup valve is closed and the pressure gauge can be overhauled.
4. At this point, according to the requirements of the process and return indication, the handwheel is shaken from the back and forth, and the purpose of the lift pressure is transmitted through the medium to complete the maintenance of the pressure gauge cases.
5. After the pressure gauge is overhauled, turn the handwheel and lower the pressure to near zero to open the oil cup valve to completely eliminate the residual pressure so that the pointer correctly reflects the zero position.
6. After removing the meter, shake the screw handle to return it to its original position.