Vacuum pressure gauge is a commonly used pressure instr […]
Vacuum pressure gauge is a commonly used pressure instrument product, which is mainly used to measure the pressure or negative pressure of non-crystalline, non-solidified liquid, gas or steam without corrosion and explosion hazard. Zhao Zhong Guo Yi Technology Co., Ltd. will introduce in detail the precautions for using vacuum pressure gauges:
1. When using a vacuum pressure gauge, the ambient temperature is -40~70℃, and the relative humidity does not exceed 80%. If it deviates from the normal operating temperature by 20°C, the additional temperature error must be included.
2. When using a vacuum pressure gauge, it must be installed vertically, and strive to maintain the same level with the measuring point. If the difference is too high and is included in the additional error caused by the liquid column, there is no need to consider it when measuring the gas. During installation, the explosion-proof opening on the back of the case should be blocked to avoid affecting the explosion-proof performance.
3. The range of the vacuum pressure gauge in normal use: it should not exceed 3/4 of the upper limit of measurement under static pressure, and 2/3 of the upper limit of measurement under fluctuations. Under the above two pressure conditions, the measurement lower limit of the large pressure gauge should not be less than 1/3 of the lower limit, and all vacuum parts should be used when measuring vacuum.
4. When the vacuum pressure gauge is in use, if the pointer of the vacuum pressure gauge fails or the internal parts are loose or cannot work normally, the manufacturer should overhaul or repair it.
5. When using the vacuum pressure gauge, avoid vibration and collision to avoid damage.
Φ—Signify center distance of assembling movement's mounting groove.
L—Signify the length of needle pivot (which means shaft gear).
Product Name: Bimetallic Assembling Movement
Material: Brass/stainless steel 304
Transmission ratio: 10
Movement's shaft gear: 18
Certificate: ISO9001; ISO14001
Used: Pressure gauge