The anti-vibration meter is suitable for occasions with […]
The anti-vibration meter is suitable for occasions with severe environmental vibration, can withstand medium fluctuations, shocks and sudden unloading, and the meter displays stable and clear. In machinery, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, mining, electric power and other industries, it is widely used to measure the pressure of non-corrosive media on copper and copper alloys. The anti-seismic pressure gauge is composed of a pressure guiding system (including joints, spring tubes, flow-limiting screws, etc.), a gear transmission mechanism, an indicating device (finger disc), and an outer shell (including a watch case, a watch cover, and a watch glass).
Failure analysis of seismic pressure gaugeThe axial pressure gauge flange of instrument:
1. The pointer of the pressure gauge bounces or does not rotate.
1. The pointer in contact with the crystal or dial is polished. At this time, you can correct the pointer, thicken the washer under the glass, or make the pointer shaft hole larger.
2. The central gear shaft is bent, the shaft diameter is not concentric, and does not coincide. The lower gear should be straightened with a wooden hammer or flat-end straightened.
3. There is dirt in the meshing part of the second gear, the second gear can be removed for cleaning.
The error of the seismic pressure characteristic value is not uniform.
The spring tube deforms and fails, and the displacement is not proportional to the pressure. The spring tube needs to be replaced.
The transmission ratio of the free end of the spring tube, the sector gear, and the wheel rod is not adjusted properly, and needs to be checked and adjusted again.
3. The combined position of the gear splint and the bottom plate is incorrect. The combination screw should be loosened to turn the splint counterclockwise.
Three, the pointer does not return to zero
1. The pointer is bent or loose, and can be corrected with tweezers, and tightened after confirmation.
When the balance spring torque is insufficient, the meshing of the central gear and the sector gear can be disengaged, and the central gear shaft can be rotated counterclockwise to increase the balance spring reaction torque.